Samurai House YUKIMYURA
Accommodation type Vacation Home
Welcome to the "residence" of the famous samurai Sanada Yukimura!
This 66 years old house has been recently renovated to become a vacation rental. Aside from the pillars and beams, the walls, floors and all the plumbing system have been restored to refresh and modernise the house.
As a future host, I put a lot of time and effort into creating a nice interior design and a good atmosphere!
The furniture is antique and duvets are provided for all 4 single beds.
This place is ideal for family and friends travels, or business trips! It is located only 1 minute walk away from Anamori-inari station, on the Keikyu Airport line.
Since I'm originally from Yokohama (Kanagawa prefecture), I can show you the best attractions not only in Tokyo but also in Kanagawa!
Interesting attractions in Ota district include its many bath-houses, some old hand-baked rice-cakes or Edo-style nori-making shops, and the whole area near Haneda, perfect for strolling around.
I hope you will have a pleasant stay here!
[About the house]
Up to 7 people
3 bedrooms ( 2 Western-style & 1 Japanese-style) : 4 single beds, 1 bunk bed (185cm), 1 futon (in the Japanese-style room)
Air-conditioning facilities :
2 air conditioning units (one in each Western-style room)
Kotatsu (heated table)
Oil fan heater
Paulownia wood chest of drawers
IH cooking heater
In the surroundings :
Anamori-inari station : 80m
Lawson (convenient store) : 50m
Fuji supermarket (open until 1am) : 200m
Anamori Inari Shrine : 200m
Public bath : 300m
Car rental service : 300m
Restaurants : shopping street 50m / others in the vicinity
360°C movie :
Discover the house with our 360°C videos!
- Free-of-charge parking
- Barrier-free accommodation
- Free-of-charge cleaning service
- Short-term Rental Contract
The lessor (hereafter called the “Landlord”) and the renter (hereafter called the “ Guest”) have formed the rental agreement (hereafter called “Contract”) for the lease (hereafter called “Property”) specified below.
Article 1. Articles based on the Japanese Laws and Ordinances
1. The Guest cannot cancel the Contract within seven (7) days from the start date of the Contract. (Penalty will not be charged when the Landlord judges the situation as unavoidable.)
2. The Guest is required to communicate with the Landlord either in Japanese or English.
3. The Guest who does not reside in Japan is required to show the passport to the Landlord. The Guest who is a Japanese citizen or resides in Japan is required to show the passport or the ID such as the drivers’ license to the Landlord.
4. The Guest shall receive an explanation of the important points of the rental agreement from the Landlord before using the property, and shall observe the rules.
1) The state of equipment in the Property and how to use them
2) Disposing of garbage
3) Caution regarding noise
Sound travels easily to the neighbors, so please be careful not to be noisy.
4) Emergency contact details (police, fire station, the Landlord, etc.) and initial response to accidents (fire prevention and how to use emergency equipment)
5. If the above regulations are not complied with, the Landlord can cancel the contract within the contract period.
6. The Guest shall understand that the languages used in the Property are Japanese and English only.
About TRIP PHONE
developed by iVacation.
TRIP PHONE has support function
by trip concierges so that foreign guests can enjoy
staying in Japan comfortably.
"TRIP PHONE usable"
on the website.
TRIP PHONE has support function by trip concierges
so that foreign guests can enjoy staying in Japan comfortably.
during thier stays through a chat application.
Please contact concierges when you have trouble
such as sightseeing reservations.
and make a reservation of medical care when you feel sick during your stay.
Also you can receive cashless medical care.
You can just choose your language
and input words or sentences you want to translate.
You can connect your PC, tablet,
smart phone and so on to internet
through the tethering function of TRIP PHONE.
on the website.