Accommodation type Vacation Home
Two-story private house:
* 1st floor - cantilevered terrace over the Takase River, exotic living room with sofa upholstered in Missoni's velour and large ceramic bathtub.
* 2nd floor - Traditional tatami bedroom with comfy futons.
Easy access to most Kyoto sights.
From the terrace, you can get a close look at cherry blossoms in spring or maple leaves in autumn, and if you are lucky, you can see ducks floating on the river.
Facilities & Amenities:
* Electronic lock system with a personalized numerical code
* Free WiFi
* AC (heating/cooling)
* Electric carpet in living room
* Humidifier in main bedroom
* Toilet with electronic bidet
* Shower room with ceramic bathtub
* Shampoo, conditioner, body gel
* Toothbrush & toothpaste
* Hair dryer
* Microwave oven
* Hot water kettle
* Tea and coffee
* 50 inch LCD TV
* Digital audio player
* BD/DVD/CD player
* 1 tatami bedroom with prepared futons
* 1 small tatami lounge (spare bedroom for fourth guest)
The house does NOT have kitchen. However, there are many restaurants around our place.
Our house is located along the Takase River, a narrow canal which runs parallel to the Kamo River. Unlike the Shijo or Sanjo area, our neighborhood Gojo area has a quiet and relax atmosphere.
Kennin-ji, a historic Zen Buddhist temple, is within walking distance.
Two stations located within walking distance give you an easy access to most Kyoto sights.
- Free-of-charge parking
- Barrier-free accommodation
- Free-of-charge cleaning service
- Prohibited matter
Bringing in the following items to this facility
· Goods prohibited possession by law
Dangerous goods (ignitable or flammable substances)
· Poisonous and deleterious substances (substances harmful to the human body)
· Significantly large items, many goods, or heavy goods
· Items that obstruct hygiene
Next action within our facility
· Use of heating equipment, cooking utensils etc. which ignite or remarkably generate heat
· To use the facility of the facility for purposes other than its original purpose, to change its present condition, and to move it from the specified place
· Acts contrary to public order and morals
· Activities that cause loud noise, odor dissipation, other third-party inconveniences
· Activities intended for profit at this facility without any permission of the facility, for other purposes other than accommodation
· Posting of articles damaging the appearance of this facility · Installation etc.
Parking and parking on the front road and neglect of personal belongings
· Throwing garbage to the front road and Takase River
· Other acts that interfere with safety and hygiene in and around other facilities
· Because of the nature of the facility with terrace facing the river, balcony, stairs, deep bath tub, we will refuse the use of pre-school children's facilities
· We refuse facility use for minors only
· In case of newly staying other guests, please notify our facility without delay and settle the difference between the old and new room rates
· Please lock all windows and entrance sliding doors when going out
About TRIP PHONE
developed by iVacation.
TRIP PHONE has support function
by trip concierges so that foreign guests can enjoy
staying in Japan comfortably.
"TRIP PHONE usable"
on the website.
TRIP PHONE has support function by trip concierges
so that foreign guests can enjoy staying in Japan comfortably.
during thier stays through a chat application.
Please contact concierges when you have trouble
such as sightseeing reservations.
and make a reservation of medical care when you feel sick during your stay.
Also you can receive cashless medical care.
You can just choose your language
and input words or sentences you want to translate.
You can connect your PC, tablet,
smart phone and so on to internet
through the tethering function of TRIP PHONE.
on the website.