iVacation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) considers that it is social responsibility to protect the personal information of customers and other persons related to the Company.
The Company provides for personal information protection policies as follows, and will promote the protection of personal information by ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of personal information protection and devote themselves to such efforts
1. Appropriate Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal information
Taking into consideration the nature and scale of its operations, the Company will obtain personal information in an appropriate manner and to the extent necessary for the performance of its operations. The Company will limit the use of personal information within the scope of the intended purpose of use specified, and will implement any change to such purpose of use only after it has notified and obtained the consent of the person concerned. The Company will not provide any personal information to a third party without the consent of the person concerned, except where the Company outsources its business to perform the purpose of use, or another company succeeds to its business due to a merger, corporate split-up, business transfer, or any other event of a similar nature, or it is required to do so under laws and regulations. In order to prevent unintended use or provision, the Company uses or provides personal information only after the personal information protection manager confirms its appropriateness. The Company also enhances its control activities through self-inspections, internal audits, and so forth.
2. Security Management Measures for Personal Information Protection
(1) Preventive Action Against Leakage, Loss, and Damage of Personal Information The Company implements appropriate security measures to prevent leakage, loss, and damage of personal information. The Company also educates and supervises employees to thoroughly implement such measures. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, the Company will select and supervise the contractor in a strict manner.
(2) Corrective Action Against Leakage, Loss, and Damage of Personal Information
In the event that any personal information is leaked, lost, or damaged, the Company will promptly take corrective action by placing a high priority on the prevention of spread of harm, and will strive to identify the cause and prevent recurrence. The Company also provides information about the accident to relevant persons and organizations to the extent necessary.
3. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, National Guidelines and Other Standards
The Company will comply with any rules concerning the handling of personal information including laws, relevant regulations, and ordinances, national guidelines, and standards of the organizations of which the Company is a member.
4. Continuous Improvement of a Personal Information Protection Management System
The Company implements and maintains a management system for personal information protection, and will strive to improve it continuously by conducting a periodic review.
5. Response to Complaints and Consultation Concerning Personal Information
Please contact the following Personal Information Inquiry Window for any complaints you may have or for consultation you may need with the Company concerning the handling of personal information. It also accepts inquiries about the Company’s protection of personal information.
Personal Information Inquiry Window
Name: TATERU bnb Operation Division Customer Support Window
Office hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year’s holidays, and summer holidays)